Wednesday, January 5, 2011

KM. 15 - DEAD END

What My Life Will Not Be 15 Years Hence


Fifteen years from now, my life would be worthless if I am loveless, penniless and homeless. Without love, I would not have inspiration. Without money, what's the purpose of living? Without a home but only a house to stay lessens my being into mere animal existence. What is there to live for, therefore, without love, money and the warmth of a home?

Love, money and home are what will make my life fifteen years hence worth living. Love inspires me to work harder and be the best husband for my wife, the best father for my children. Money as they say makes the world go round; thus, my life in riches revolves with the world. A home is not a house where only animals live. Definitely with love, money and home my life would be worth living.

I look around and worthless life is governed by the absence of love, paucity of money and the lack of warm embrace of a home. How many men have been mercilessly broken down into boys because they have not loved at all? How many men live on streets literally begging for their existence? How many men are contented with just boxes for shelter, rags to warm their nights? Should I decide to make my life worth living, I would have loved, earned my keep and build a home fifteen years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment