Sunday, May 23, 2010

STOP RECYCLE AND BE HAPPY

From the Monk who Sold His Ferrari

Two years ago, I was an angry man. There were just too many bad things I could not handle in my life. At work, I was not at all happy but a tired employee. I found everyone around me difficult to deal with. When I went back home in the afternoon from work, there were just too many painful memories that kept on coming back. Personally, I was so down. I did not really know what hit me then. Writing on this blog has helped me through those very bad days.

Now I know, I was before caught in a moment of recycle. From Julian Mantle, I learned that I was born destined to be a success - that I was born with all the faculties and abilities to succeed life and be contented with it. However, and unfortunately I became a victim of the world of conformity. I follow the whims of the crowd, and soon learned that the world at all is not perfect. It is perfect, but men deluded themselves and believed otherwise.

All the problems that I resisted to face returned to haunt me even more in a concerted nightmare. All these sad events started as small, surmountable challenges. Because I resisted and denied that I was part of the problem - its main orchestrator - they recycled themselves only to haunt me frighteningly more. If only I have faced the problems before squarely, they would not have come back. I did not understand before that sad experiences present themselves to make us learn from them. I blamed everyone but myself, and this has caused me much trouble before.

No comments:

Post a Comment