Friday, April 24, 2009

ORAL INTERCOURSE WITH JP

Conversation with My Student

After we had the talk in Talisay, you changed and I was not quite prepared for the change. I knew before that something was not right, but after Talisay I thought you have retreated back instead of moving on. Have I put you in an embarrassing position? I hope I have not because that was not my intention. Were you sorely affected by what I told you, or did my note come in bad taste? I did both not to put you in a very compromising situation. I did both to help you. I am sorry but it was not my intention to further hurt you. After Talisay, you became more withdrawn. You became more to yourself which was very much unlike you. Have I made you sadder than before? I want to apologize because this is not what I intend to happen. I think there was something wrong with how I approached things and the situation. Maybe I came too strong and you felt both threatened and helpless.

If indeed my observations before Talisay were valid and you now want to change because you heard from me, do not ever think that mine was an imposition upon you. I never meant it to be that way. Do not drastically change yourself. You cannot do it overnight. You are today conducting yourself in a manner not quite normal for a guy your age. It is as if you have grown old suddenly. You’ve lost the fun in your life now. I don’t want it that way. I don't think we understand each other. I was not very clear to you. Do not think that we thought of you as somebody bad because you have done this or that. No! In fact you are still one of the best students I ever had!

How you have been acting lately was something new to us all. It seemed as if you were no longer the student I knew before. I appreciated your effort to shy away from alcohol and too much X-rated movies. Both will bring you nowhere. I salute and respect you on this aspect. It needs a lot of control, patience and sacrifice. I support you in this pursuit and I am very sorry now to have introduced you to Mia. I am sure though I have not introduced you to alcohol. Although I drink socially, I am not into killing myself with too much booze. It burns the liver. I find it funny, therefore, when you have the impression that I do consume alcohol a lot. No, I do not. It all depends on the crowd, as I have told you through the text message.

Have you been all in grand charade before? Maybe you are actually trying to be just the real you this time. Maybe you have not actually changed for the better because what you have been from first year to third year has been one big pretense - a sham. You did things before to please the people around you, your classmates maybe, just to be with the in crowd. If in fact this is what was before, then you are indeed a very cunning guy. You have fooled me into believing that you are one strong and cold bad boy. This speaks so much of how smart you are. Only a few people can pull successfully such a grand charade.

Do not ever think that I doubted your goodness. I have always believed that you were and still now a good person. I am choosy when it comes to people I associate with. I only go with smart, well-mannered and good-looking people. You are all three. You are more than intelligent in fact. You are to me, educated. You’ve got the manners and you look good too! You even dress better than I did when I was your age. All three things make you the "man". You are in the class of JR and CJ. Remember that you are one of the Men Entice and you will forever be remembered as one.

So then younger bro, cheer up and be happy. You have been so serious with life lately. I don't like the drastic change, although I appreciate your effort to change. It's just so sudden; I am not prepared for it. I'm sorry, but you come as fake to me because I have always known you as the JP that I knew before – hard, hot and always in heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment