Thursday, March 12, 2009

I AM THE RESURRECTED TEACHER FROM HELL

I Could Kill You Now!

Sometimes in the animal world, the most intimidating rules. The lion is not the biggest animal in the forest, but because the lion is the most intimidating, it is feared by all. In a pack of wolves, the alpha male is the most aggressively intimidating. It follows that the alpha male wolf dominates the pack. Intimidation has been the weapon of terrorists. We are afraid of these modern day bandits because of the terror they cause us to think and believe they are capable of doing. I was then a terrorist today because I intimidated my students.

Unlike real terrorists, I can be very real with my threats. I know it is wrong to verbally threaten students, but lately I have been doing that more often. I am not into violence even in words; however, I was so tired of talking to students who cannot seem to understand things when not threatened or intimidated. In one occasion, I foolishly showed them how I can be real with my threats when very angry. I punched one student on the chest. I waited for a complaint. Nothing came, but I would have welcomed one. That would have been the best excuse for me to retire from teaching.

I am now thinking I may have some sadistic tendencies. I like to hurt back people when I am pushed to the wall, and this does not only include verbally fighting back but also physically. This deviant desire may have been unconsciously satisfied by this group of students that we have who I think are masochists. They are not loving pain only but also they want to be socially different to be shunned by the greater majority. They love to misbehave and call attention to their misdemeanors. They may have attention deficit disorders, but when ADD becomes distracting and downright harmful to others, it is ADD no more but social psychopathy.

I pity these students. I threatened them once again today. I told the class some of them would not be accepted back next year. These students, however, should know who's in control of the situation. This is what they do not understand. They thought they were smarter, much better than the teachers. They did not know where they stood with us teachers. I added, that because my resignation was not accepted, I would be their teacher from hell next school year, handling either chemistry or computer programming. These two are definitely subjects to reckon with.

I will be their teacher from hell and I already told them I may kill one or two next year. I will morph into the maniacal persona they have longed to see. They will be experiencing an angrier me. They will be facing up against a much harder wall to crush. I will be louder next year. I will be more severe that they will know not what is coming. These are what they like. I might as well give in to their hearts' desires. Feed more my sadistic hunger and I will prove to them that I was never the good altar boy they thought me to be.

I can be the meekest angel, though, to people who know where they stand with me. I am not inherently bad. I just tend to blend with the people around me. Plant me in a room full of thorns, and I will make the thorniest rose look like a fragile orhid. Place me in a company of brutish beasts and I will rise worse than the demons nightmares ever have. I can, however, be the meekest of all God's lambs in the midst of sensible persons, in the company of good men, and around people who know where respective limits end.

I was so intimidating today. I was the lion outside my den. I was the alpha male wolf without a pack. I was the good-altar-boy principal no more. I am your nightmare. I will be your resurrected teacher from hell. I will kill... and I could even kill one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment